Main objects of NBFC Company
a.To carry on the business or businesses of a holding and investment company, and to buy, underwrite and to invest in and acquire and hold shares, stocks, debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligation or securities of companies or partnership firms or body corporate or any other entities whether in India or elsewhere either singly or jointly with any other person(s), body corporate or partnership firm or any other entity carrying out or proposing to carry out any activity whether in India or elsewhere in any manner including but not limited to the following:
- To acquire any such shares , stocks, debenture, debenture stock, bonds, obligation or securities by original subscription, exchange or otherwise and to subscribe for the same either conditionally or otherwise, to guarantee the subscription thereof issued or guaranteed by any government, state, public body, or authority, firm, body corporate or any other entity or persons in India or elsewhere.
- To purchase or acquire, hold, trade and further to dispose of any right, stake or controlling interest in the shares, stocks, debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligation or securities of companies or partnership firms either singly or jointly with any other person(s), body corporate or partnership firm carrying out or proposing to carry out any activity in India or in any other part of the world.
- To invest and deal with the moneys of the Company not immediately required in such manner as may from time to time be determined and to hold or otherwise deal with any investment made.
- To facilitate and encourage the creation, issue or conversion of debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligation, shares, stocks, and securities, and to act as trustees in connection with any such securities, and to take part in the conversion of business concerns and undertakings into companies.
b.To give any guarantee in relation to the payment of any debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligation or securities.
c.To subscribe for, conditionally or unconditionally, to underwrite issue on commission or otherwise take, hold, deal in, and convert stocks, shares and securities, of all kinds, and to enter into partnership, or into any arrangement for sharing profits, union of interest, reciprocal concession or co-operation with any person, partnership, or organize companies, syndicates, or partnerships of all kinds, for the purpose of acquiring and undertaking any property and liabilities of this company, or of any other company or of advancing, directly or indirectly, the object thereof, or for any other purpose which this company may think expedient.
d. To lend and advance money and assets of all kinds or give credit on any terms or mode and with or without security to any individual, firm, body corporate or any other entity ( including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any holding company, subsidiary or fellow subsidiary of , or any other company whether or not associated in any way with, the company ), to enter into guarantees, contracts of indemnity and surety ship of all kinds, to receive money on deposits or loan upon any terms, and to secure or guarantee in any manner and upon any terms the payment of any sum of money or the performance of any obligation by any person, firm or company (including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any holding company, subsidiary or fellow subsidiary of , or any other company associated in any way with, the company ).
e.To borrow and raise money in any manner for the purpose of any business of the company or of any company in which the company is interested and to secure the repayment of any money borrowed, raised or owing by mortgage, charge, standard security, lien or other security upon the whole or any part of the Company’s property or assets (whether present or future).
f.To transact or carry on all kinds of agency business, and in particular in relation to the investment of money, the sale of property and the collection and receipt of money
g.To Purchase or otherwise acquire, and to sell, exchange, surrender, lease, mortgage, charge, convert, turn to account, dispose of , and deal with property and rights of all kinds, and in particular, mortgages, debentures, produce, concessions, options, contracts, patents, licenses, stocks, shares, bonds, policies, book debts, business concerns, and undertakings and claims, privileges, and chooses in action of all kinds.
h.To carry on activities of leasing and /or hire-purchase.
Main objects of Insurance Company
(a).To undertake, carry on, establish, organize, promote, operate, conduct and develop whether in India or elsewhere through out the world (subject to the laws of the place where the business is to be carried on ) all kinds of general insurance business, whether of a kind now known or hereafter devised and all kinds of guarantee and indemnity business, and in particular without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing words, to undertake, carry on and transact all branches of health, fire, marine, aviation, accident, motor vehicle, employers liability, workmen’s compensation, disease, sickness, failure of issue, loss of key-man, third party liability, burglary and robbery, theft, rural, social, credit, engineering , fidelity and transit insurance and insurance covering risk against any liability under any law, convention or agreement, and to undertake all other risk and liabilities usually undertaken by persons or companies carrying on the business of General insurance and further without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing words :
- To grant or effect assurances against or upon the contingency of injury, damage or loss by reasons of accidents of any description to human beings (excepting insurance against accidents terminating fatally), and to grant or effect insurance against or upon the contingency of injury, damage or loss by reason of accidents of any description to real or personal property of any kind.
- To grant insurance against or upon the contingency of injury, damage or loss occurring to motor vehicles and to the real and personal property of motorists and motor vehicle clubs, caused by or resulting from fire , lightning, explosions, tempests, or the overflow or inundation of water, or from any other accidental cause.
- To grant assurances to protect and to indemnify owners of motor vehicles against claims by the public for personal injuries and damage to property caused by their drivers, and to make good to the insured damage to their property produced by collision with houses, vehicles, cycles or motor vehicles of others, and to grant policies or other instruments of insurance indemnifying owners against loss or damage to their motor vehicles by accident, fire and theft.
- To carry on the business of fire insurance in all its branches, and to grant insurance against injury or damage to or loss of property directly or indirectly caused by or resulted from fire, accident, lighting , explosion or otherwise.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of surety (excluding financial guarantee) including guarantee of performance of a contract.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurance in respect of aircraft, vessels and other motor vehicles including for legal liability for passengers or other third parties or physical damage to the hull.
- To carry on the business of marine and aerial insurance in all its branches, and in particular to make or effect insurance on ships, vessels, boats, craft and aero planes of all kinds and on goods, merchandise, live or dead stock, luggage, effects, bullion or other property, respondent and bollomry interests, commissions, profits and freights.
- To carry on all kinds of transit insurance business including of transit by land, sea, air, inland waterways and re-insurance business incidental thereto.
- To establish different classes or clubs of insuring members upon the footing that the members of each class or club shall insure one another on the mutual principle and to manage and regulate such classes or clubs.
- To transact insurances to protect employees and principals against liability on account of injury, loss or damage, either sustained or caused by workmen, servants, employees or agents in their employment or acting on their behalf.
- To transact insurances to protect and indemnify principals or employers against loss or damage by fraud, breach of trust or misconduct of their servants, agents or others acting on their behalf, and to guarantee and provide security for the fidelity and good conduct of persons filing or about to fill offices or appointments and situations of trust or confidence and also to protect and relieve private sureties against loss arising to them from their liability as cautioners or guarantors for others.
- To transact insurances against claims upon the assured for injuries to the person and property of third parties caused by the assured or his property or by others for whom he is responsible.
- To transact insurances against loss of property by burglary or theft by housebreaking or larceny.
- To insure or give any guarantee in relation to any stock, shares, debentures, debenture stock, bonds, obligations or securities issued by or having any guarantee of any company or institution or of any authority supreme, municipal, local or otherwise, or of any person or persons whomsoever, whether corporate or un-incorporate.
- To insure or give any guarantee against calls and demands for contribution in respect of any liability incident to the ownership of any shares or stock in any company or undertaking.
- To insure or guarantee the holders of, or persons interested in, or proposing or intending to become holders of any shares, stock or securities issued at a premium or standing at a premium, against loss arising from redemption at par, depreciation or otherwise.
- To insure or guarantee the safety of securities and property of all kinds placed on deposit with the Company or elsewhere, or entrusted to the Company or other persons or companies for transmission, or otherwise howsoever.
- To insure and guarantee the due payment and performance of bills of exchange, promissory notes, debts, contracts and obligations of all kinds, on the del credere system or otherwise.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of horses, cattle, sheep, pigs and other live stock against death, whether arising in the course of nature or caused by or the result or arising from or out of disease or accident, and against injury or depreciation in value of accident, or by fire, flood, inundation, lightning or tempest.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect insurances upon and in respect crops, whether growing or severed, against loss, destruction, or injury by fire, flood or inundation, or in any other manner.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of loss or damage to property caused by an insured peril including with respect to building, furniture and fixtures and contents including stock and equipment.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of inland marine, specialized coverage for property away from the insured premises including contractors equipment, cargo.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of damage to property resulting in a business interruption or loss of income and continuing expenses thereto.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of boiler and machinery including sudden and accidental breakdown of any object including heating and air conditioning equipment.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of legal liability for bodily injury or property damage caused by automobile or otherwise.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of accidental benefits, including providing no fault coverage, medical and loss of income caused by automobile or otherwise.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of physical damage, loss or damage to the insured vehicle or automobile or other mode of transportation.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of commercial general liability or personal liability or legal liability for bodily injury or property damage.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of umbrella or excess liability
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of errors and omissions, legal liability for economic loss caused by rendering or failing to render professional service.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of directors and officers including legal liability for designated directors and officers for wrongful acts.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of employers liability including for legal liability for employees injured in the scope of coverage.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of crime, loss or destruction of money, securities or property by third party. To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of fidelity including loss of money or securities by employees.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of legal expenses for a specified coverage.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of marine including legal liability and physical damage to the vessel.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of hail including damage to crops caused by hail.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of residual guarantee including guarantees the value of leased property (such as a vehicle) at the end of the lease.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of credit (personal lines only) including guarantees the payments under a mortgage, hire purchase or similar arrangement in the event of default by the obligor and/or the occurrence of some other event (eg. Disability), so long as such insurance is not classified by the insurance regulatory and development authority as “life insurance”.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of accident & sickness (other than stand-alone) including medical expenses and income replacement resulting from accident or serious sickness.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of accidental death & disability including medical and income replacement results from death or permanent disability.
- To give to any class or section of those who insure, or have dealings with the Company, any rights over or in relation to any fund or funds, or a right to participate in the profits of the Company, or in the profits of any particular branch or part of its business, either equally with other classes or sections or otherwise and any other special privileges, advantages or benefits and either by way of rebate or otherwise subject nevertheless to the rights of existing policyholders under policies already issued to them and for the time being in force
- To pay, satisfy or compromise any claims against the Company in respect of any policies or contracts granted by dealt with or entered into by the Company which claims it may deem expedient to satisfy or compromise notwithstanding that the same may not be enforceable.
- To take, or otherwise acquire, and hold shares, debentures, or other securities of any other company or to invest or otherwise deal in securities or securitized debt of any company, body corporate, trust or individual or the Government of India or any state Government and to lend money and make investments or give credit to any person or company and on such terms as may be considered expedient, and either with or without security; to secure or under take in any way the repayment of moneys or investments lent to or the liabilities incurred by any person or company, and otherwise to assist any person or company and to further invest and deal with the money of the Company not immediately required in any such manner as may from time to time be thought fit.
- To insure and grant, issue and effect policies and assurances in respect of workers compensation including no fault coverage for employees injured in the scope of their duties.
- To provide general insurance policies in rural sector, workers in un-organised or informal sector or for economically vulnerable or socially backward classes and other category of persons as may be specified by regulations made by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority.
- To provide guarantee and security for the due performance and discharge by any person including bodies corporate, Official and other receivers , Official and other liquidators , committees, guardians, executors, administrators and other legal representatives of deceased persons, trustees, attorneys, doctors , brokers and agents of their respective duties and obligations.
- To effect savings linked insurance policies.
(b) To carry on, establish, organize, manage, promote, provide, operate, conduct and develop general assurance business in all its branches & manifestations in India or elsewhere and for this purpose to operate various schemes including endowment insurance, double benefit and multiple benefit insurance, medical insurance, Engineering and Miscellaneous insurances and insurances covering risk against the perils of loss or Damage to property or person for various reasons such as War, Riot, Civil commotion, storm, floods, Earthquakes, Lightening, Explosion, Mechanical defects, fraud, Breach of trust, Misconduct, theft, Burglary, House-breaking, larceny, and any other contingency, or peril, natural calamity or crop insurance, loss of profit insurance, theft insurance, transit insurance, accidental insurance, limbs and organ insurance, annuity plans, pension plan, gratuity plans, fixed income plans, saving linked insurance plans, and such other schemes and plans as may be considered expedient and necessary from time to time
(c) To act as agents, representatives, surveyors, sub-insurance agents, franchisers, consultants, advisors, collaborators, in general insurance business and activities related thereto.
(d) To engage in all activities which are incidental and allied or related to insurance business and for this purpose to apply, approach acquire, hold and procure such rights, titles entitlements, licenses and permissions from Government, Semi-Government, local authorities, public bodies, undertaking and from such other authorities as may be necessary and expedient to carryout the aforesaid activities.
Main objects of BPO Company
To carry on the business of providing outsourcing services for all processes, sub Processes, transactions, activities and all other work performed by business in various industries within India and across the world. This includes those process or sub processes that are enabled by information technology. It also includes date, voice or video collection and processing, call centre services including in bound and out bound calling services of all kinds, technical support, managed data centre, managed technical centre, training centre, web support back office, business or financial analysis, scientific analysis, research work and analysis, storage, disaster recovery, accounting, pay roll, inventory management, customer relationship management, enterprises resources planning and to develop software, provide consultancy, software solution and services that are normally offered by the outsourcing business and information technology services providers, the software development houses and application services providers.
Main objects of Automobile trading company
- To carry on the business of manufacture, fabricate and assemble, buy, sell, import, export, distribute, and deal in automobile parts of all kinds and descriptions, automotive and other gears, transmission and other axles, universal joints, springs, leaves, head lamps, sealed beams, induction hardened pins, axles, alloy springs, accessories and fittings of al kinds and to act as brokers and marketing agents for aforesaid items.
- To carry on the business of buying, selling, dealing in, automobiles, motorcars, lorries, buses, vans, motorcycles, cycle-cars, motor, scooters, carriages, amphibious vehicles, and vehicles suitable for propulsion on land, sea, or in the air or in any combination thereof and vehicles of all descriptions, whether propelled or assisted by means of petrol, diesel, spirit, steam, gas, electrical, animal, or other power, and of internal combustion and other engines, chassis-bodies and other components, parts and accessories and all machinery, implements, utensils, appliances, apparatus, lubricants, solutions enamels and all things capable of being used for, in, or in connection with maintenance, and working of motors.
Main objects of Network Marketing Company
- To carry on in India or elsewhere the business of buying, selling, reselling importing, exporting, transporting, storing, developing, promoting, marketing or supplying, and to act as broker, trader, agent, C & F agent, distributor, representative, franchiser, consultant, collaborator, stockist,liasioner, job worker, export house in all types and grades of .............., or otherwise to deal in all shapes, sizes, varieties, specifications, descriptions, applications, modalities, fashions and uses of .......................,
- To carry on in India the business of marketing, promoting, franchising or dealing in any of the above activities as also financial and insurance products or schemes, both in internal and external markets, on its own or through network marketing with membership concept of whatever sort or nature and to appoint sub-franchisers etc., for any of the above purposes."
Main objects of Coke, Coal, Charcoal manufacturing Company
- To carry on the business of purchase, sale, manufacture, process, import, export, buyers, sellers, traders, merchants, distribution, deal in, to act as indent or agent, commission agent, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, broker, contractor, or otherwise deal with raw and process materials, semi products and end products of Low ash Metallurgical Coke, carbon, Chemicals, Coal, Coke, Petroleum Coke products, Calcined Petroleum Coke, Ferro Alloys, Electrodes, Petro Products and Petro Products of all kinds & specification and other allied items and industrial raw materials.
- To manufacture, purchase, sell, deal in soft coke, Special Smokeless Fuel(SSF) with coal tar recovered by CMPDIL Technology, industrial coke, coke as substitute to Charcoal, processing and distillation of coal tar coal tar chemicals, any other type of coke and organic chemicals based on carbon and tar derivatives, charcoal, bone charcoal, activated charcoal, activated carbon, black or any other carbon products, dyes, dye intermediaries, coal mining, use of waste heat for processing or production of any article etc.
- To carry on in all its branches the business of manufacturers and dealers in carbon black of all types, gas black, ebony black, jet black, hydrocarbon black, satin black and silicate of carbon either from natural and/or artificial gas or from any other source.
Main objects of Horticulture Company
- To acquire, purchase or take on lease the agricultural land anywhere in the country.
- To carry on the business of horticulture, floriculture, sericulture, cultivators, of all kinds of seeds, fruits, including grapes, oranges, apples, mangoes proprietor of orchards and traders, exporter, dealers, processors, preservers and sellers of the products of such horticulture, floriculture, sericulture, seeds and cultivation and manufacturers of drinks including beverages produced from such products or otherwise.
- C sugarcane, sugar beet, vegetable and flower seeds, oil seeds, tea, coffee, cocoa,cinchona, rubber flex, hemp, cotton, silk, art silk, grass, timber wood, bamboo, straw, seeds fruits and other articles that are the produce of land and to sell purchase, trade and deal in the same as principals or agents, solely or with partnership with other.
- To apply for purchase or otherwise acquire and obtain any patents, bravets d’ inventions, licenses, permissions, concessions, processors, and the like conferring any exclusive or limited right (either in point of time or otherwise) to use the same or any secret or other information as to any invention which may seem capable of being used for any purpose of the Company and to use, exercise develop or grant licenses in respect of or otherwise turn to account any such patents, inventions, licenses, permissions, concessions, processes and the information so acquired
- To promote, develop, execute, operate and otherwise carry on projects, schemes, industries, business and activities which in the opinion of the Company is likely to :
- accelerate and increase agricultural production;
- contribute to the production of subsidiary and supplementary food;
- increase the availability of supplies of food whether principal, ancillary, supplementary or substitute
Main objects of Interior Decorator Company
To carry on in India or elsewhere the business to manufacture, develop, fabricate, finish, manipulate and to act as importer, exporter, buyer, seller, job worker, wooden beading and mouldings, wooden packing cases, and to carry on either alone or jointly with one or more persons, government, local or other bodies, the business of to undertake Architectural work, inter designers, erection and installation and to act as civil engineers, architectural engineers, interior decorators, consultants, advisors, contractors, turnkey contractors and managers, and to do all incidental acts and things necessary for the attainment of the above objects.
Main objects of Hotel Business Company
- To carry on all the business of hotels, restaurants, cafes, holiday camps, resorts, taverns, beer-houses, refreshment rooms, night clubs, cabarets and swimming pools and Turkish baths and lodging or apartment house keepers, licensed victuallers, wine, beer and spirit merchants, brewers, distillers, bakers and confectioners, importers and manufactures of aerated mineral and artificial water and other drinks.
- To carry on all the business of purveyors, caterers for public generally, taxi, motor car and motor lorry proprietors, livery, stable and garage proprietors, farmers, dairymen, ice merchants, importers and brokers of food, live and dead stock and foreign produce of all descriptions, hair dressers, perfumers, chemists, Proprietors of clubs, baths, bars, dressing rooms, laundries, reading, writing and newspaper rooms, libraries, grounds and places of amusement, recreation, sport, entertainment of all kinds, health club, beauty saloons, indoor and outdoor playgrounds and stadiums, swimming pools, video and other fun game rooms, race courses, meditation centers, boating clubs, flying clubs, freezing hot preservation and baking chambers, and other apartments, tobacco and cigar merchants including the manufacture of cigars and other allied products, agents for railways, shipping and airline companies and carriers and theatrical and open box office proprietors entrepreneurs in connection with sub-clause 1 above.
- To act as hotel management consultants, mangers, operators, advisors, planners, values and to impart technical know-how and training in the field of planning, construction, operation of hotels, motels, restaurants, recreation and entertainment centers in the field of tourism industry whether in India or abroad and to purchase erect or otherwise acquire, establish and equip and act as collaborators, technicians, financiers to any other hotel or restaurant in India or abroad.
Main objects of Logistics Company
- To establish, organize, manage, run, charter, conduct, contract, develop, handle, own, operate and to do business as fleet carriers, transporters, in all its branches on land, air, water, & space, for transporting goods, articles, or things on all routes and lines on National and International level subject to law in force through all sorts of carries like trucks, lorries, trawlers, dumpers, coaches, tankers, tractors, haulers, jeeps, trailers, motor buses, omnibuses, motor taxies, railways, tramways, aircrafts, hovercrafts, rockers, space shuttles, ships, vessels, boats, barges and so on whether propelled by petrol, diesel, electricity, steam oil, atomic power or any other form of power
- To carry on the business as agents, distributors, merchants, importers, exporters, traders, contractors, warehousemen and to establish, maintain, operate and/or run agency lines in goods, stores, consumable items, durable merchandise, chattels and effects of every kind and description in any place in the world
- and without limiting the generality of the above, to carry on business as Selling Agents, Buying Agents, Factors, Mukadams, Carriers, Jath Merchants, Landing Clearing and Forwarding Agents, Commission Agents, Insurance Agents, Distributors and Stockiest, Brokers and/ or in any other capacity.
- To carry on the business of clearing and forwarding agents, courier and cargo handlers, handling and haulage contractors, warehousemen, common carriers by land, rail, water and air, container agents, to handle goods and passengers within the country and outside and to carry on the business of tour and travel operators and to act as customs agents, wharfingers, landing agents, stevedores and longshoremen.
Main objects of Online Lottery Business
To carry on the business of Lotteries, Online Lotteries, dealership in Lotteries run by the Central and/or state government authorities and/or run by the other private bodies, and to carry on the business of market survey and developments of lotteries including market research of various types of lotteries.
Main objects of Manpower Consultancy Company
To carry on the business of providing Manpower placement and recruiting, Selecting, Interviewing, Training and Employing all types of executives, Middle Management Staff, Junior Level Staff, Workers, Labourers Skilled/Unskilled required by various Industries and organizations including providing security services, Labour contractors, Industrial, Commercial, Housing and other security services and workers for office management and to conduct employment bureau and to provide consultancy and other services in connection with requirements of persons and manpower supply in India and abroad.
Main objects of IT Company
- To carry on the business of Software designing, development, customisation, implementation, maintenance, testing and benchmarking, designing, developing and dealing in computer software and solutions, and to import, export, sell, purchase, distribute, host (in data centers or over the web) or otherwise deal in own and third party computer software packages, programs and solutions, and to provide internet / web based applications, services and solutions, provide or take up Information technology related assignments on sub-contracting basis, offering services on-site/ offsite or through development centers using owned /hired or third party infrastructure and equipment, providing recruitment and HR related services, providing and taking personnel / consultants/ human resources to / from other organizations, providing solutions/ Packages/ services through applications services provider mode via internet or otherwise, to undertake IT enabled services like call Centre Management, Medical and legal transcription, data processing, Back office processing, Accounting, HR and payroll processing, Insurance claims processing, credit card processing, loans and letters of credit processing, cheque processing, data warehousing and database management, to carry on the business of manufacturing, dealing and maintenance of computer hardware, computer systems and assemble data processors, program designs and to buy, sell or otherwise deal in such hardware and software packages and all types of tabulating machine, accounting machines, calculators, computerized telecommunication systems and network, their components, spare parts, equipments and devices and to carry on the business of establishing, running and managing institutions, school, and academics for imparting education in computer technology, offering equipment, solutions and services for Networking and network management, data centre management and in providing consultancy services in all above mentioned areas
- To develop, provide, undertake, design, import, export, distribute and deal in Systems and application software for microprocessor based information systems, off shore software development projects, internet service provider, and solutions in all areas of application including those in Emerging niche segments like Internet and Intranet website applications solutions software enterprise, resource planning, e-commerce, value added products and other business applications either for its own use for sale in India or for export outside India and to design and develop such systems and application software for and on behalf of manufacturers owners and users of computer, telecom, digital, electronic equipments in India or elsewhere in the world.
- To manufacture, sell, export, import all kinds of electric & electronic components capable of being used in Electrical & mechanical and electronic Industries including Computers telecommunications to carry our software research and development, to design and develop system software, application software and any other software in India and abroad to start Integrated services Digital Local Network ( ISDLAN ) dial for data Centers technology parks, wide area network Internet, user net, cyber café services in India and abroad
Main objects of Publication and Distribution company
To carry on in India or elsewhere the business as printers, publishers, typesesster, DPT operators, proofreaders, binders, cutter, perforators, laminators, designers, authors, writer and editors of publication all varieties, descriptions, specifications, applications & uses including books, novels, magazines, journals, souvenirs, newsletters, periodicals, bulletins, pamphlets, forms catalogues, diaries, calendars, posters, pictures, stickers, text books, law books, school books, college books, newspapers & other allied publications on any subject whatsoever in print as well as in electronic media and to develop software, CDs, cassettes, floppies or any other electors mode, devices, systems and to act as job work, contractor, sub-contractor, consultant, date entry operator, page maker, website designer, copyright owner and to deal in all goods, articles and things necessary for the attainment of the above objects.
Main objects of Trading Company
- To carry on the business of buying, selling, reselling, importing, exporting, transporting, storing, developing, promoting, marketing or supplying, trading, dealing in any manner whatsoever in all type of goods on retail as well as on wholesale basis in India or elsewhere
- To carry on the business as exhibitors of various goods, services and merchandise and to undertake the necessary activities to promote sales of goods, services and merchandise manufactured/dealt with/provided by the Company.
- To act as broker, trader, agent, C & F agent, shipper, commission agent, distributor, representative, franchiser, consultant, collaborator, stockiest, liaison, job worker, export house of goods, merchandise and services of all grades, specifications, descriptions, applications, modalities, fashions, including by-products, spares or accessories thereof, on retail as well as on wholesale basis.
Main objects of Engineering Company
To carry on in India or elsewhere the business as designers, researchers, developers, manufacturers, buyers, assemblers, modifiers, installers, reconditioners, sellers, hirers, sublessors, market makers, dismantlers, repairers, operators, exporters, importers, distributors, and to act as an agent, broker, adatia, consignor, indenting agent, C&F agent, representative, correspondent, franchisers, stockist, supplier, vendor, transporter, collaborator, export house or otherwise to deal in all its branches in automatic, semiautomatic, manual or other types of tools, tackles, instruments, apparatus, systems & equipments, including lathes, turret-lathes, capstan lathes, engine lathes, drills, drilling machines, shaping machines, planting machines, milling machines, grinding machines, slotting machines, broaching machines, lapping machines, weighting machines, wrapping machines, filtration equipments, franking machines, hydraulic machines and pneumatic machines, punching machines and other allied goods, whether used for special operations or for general operations, and whether operated from human, electrical, magnetic, electromagnetic, chemical, electrochemical, photochemical, solar, tidal wind, nuclear, thermal, thermonuclear or other forms of energy and their parts, products, assemblies, components, instruments, raw materials, display units, control devices, elements, gadgets, circuits, micro circuits, used in machine tools including boules, bars, slices, rounds, wafers, sheets, clips, micro clips, powders, fluids, gases, solids which may be polished, processed, coated, fused, diffused, or otherwise treated and to do all incidental acts and things necessary for the attainment of the above said objects.
Main objects of Petrol Extraction Company
To establish, start, operate, Propagate, Produce, manufacture, grow, cultivate, process, collaborate, import, export, sell, purchase or otherwise deal in and marketing of Jatropha, medicinal and aromatic plants, usual and unusual herbs, economic and spices plants, plantation and tuber crops, ready to use potted plants, nuclear seedlings, anther / Pollen culture, Protoplasm fusion, genetically engineering, DNAIRNA antisense, RNA rescue, embryo transfer technology, integrated projects related to hybrid seeds/cut flowers, disease indexing of clean plants, oleoresins / spice extracts, encapsulated spices, euro vegetables / fruits, mushroom, dry / fresh fruits / nuts, fresh / canned / dehydrated / frozen fruits / vegetables, cold storages / cold chains, natural colors / dyes / gums / Pigments / enzymes / base oils / isolates / alkaloids, botanicals/ herbal extracts, essential oils, solvent / field / cryo / hydro / steam distillation, research and development in Jatropha and its processing technologies including Cultivation, transesterification of Jatropha oils into bio diesel and to establish its distribution network across the country, agro and allied fields, establishment of agro processing complexes, green / Polygreen houses, solar green houses, Protected cultivation, Post harvest infrastructure development, Processing technologies, wasteland Promotion and development, land use planning, biofertilizers, bactrim, herbal medicines / cosmetics, new generation activated series of agro / biochemical’s, polymers, biofungicide / biopesticides, IPM (Integrated pest Management), Cogeneration, recycling of organic waste, fermentation and membrane Process technologies, fast foods, marine and Sea foods, energy foods, meat and meat products, Oshtrich / EMU’s dairy / Poultry / Pig farming and processing technologies, beekeeping, honey and its processing, sericulture and its processing technologies and to operate farming under satellite contractual buy-back schemes including cultivation & processing of medicinal and aromatic plants, usual & unusual rare herbs
Main objects of Plastic Recycling Company
- To carry on business of plastic recycling and as dealers in plastic raw materials, resins, goods and articles connected with the plastic manufacturing industry.
- To carry on business of importers, exporters, manufacturers, agents and representatives and dealers in all kinds of plastic raw materials and products
Main objects of Power generation Company
- To carry on, manage, supervise and control the business of transmitting, manufacturing, supplying, generating, distributing and dealing in electricity and all forms of energy and power generated by any source whether nuclear, steam, hydro or tidal, water, wind, solar, hydrocarbon fuel or any other form, kind or description.
- To carry on in India or abroad the business of establishing, commissioning, setting up, operating and maintaining electric power transmission systems/networks, power systems, generating stations based on conventional/ non-conventional resources for evacuation, transmission, distribution, trading or supply of power through establishing or using stations, tie-lines, sub-stations and transmission or distribution lines in any manner including build, own and transfer (BOT), and/or build, own and operate (BOO) and/or build, own, lease and transfer (BOLT) and/or build, own, operate and transfer (BOOT) basis or otherwise ,and to acquire in any manner power transmission systems/networks, power systems, generation stations, tie-lines, sub-stations and transmission or distribution systems from State Electricity Boards, Vidyut Boards, Power Utilities, Generating Companies, Transmission Companies, Distribution Companies, Central or State Government Undertakings, Licensees, other local authorities or statutory bodies, other captive or independent power producers and distributors and to do all the ancillary , related or connected activities as may be considered necessary or beneficial or desirable for or along with any or all of the aforesaid purposes which can be conveniently carried on these systems, networks or platforms.
- To plan, develop, establish, erect, construct, acquire , operate, run, manage, hire, lease, buy, sell, maintain, enlarge, alter, renovate, modernize, work and use power system networks of all types including ultra high voltage (UHV), extra-high voltage (EHV), high voltage (HV), high voltage direct current (HVDC), medium voltage (MV) and low voltage (LV) lines and associated stations, substations, transmission and distribution centers, systems and networks and to lay cables, wires, accumulators, plants, motors, meters, apparatus, computers, telecommunication and telemetering equipments and other materials connected with generation, transmission, distribution, supply and other ancillary activities relating to the electrical power and to undertake for and on behalf of others all these activities in any manner.
Main objects of Educational Institute Company
- To set up laboratories, purchase and acquire land for establishment of Institute, equipment and instruments required for carrying out medical investigation and to educate and train medical students, nurses, midwives and hospital administrators and to grant such certificates or recognitions as the company may prescribe or deem fit from time to time and to grant stipends, scholarships or any other assistance monetary or otherwise to whomsoever to further the course medicine and / or medical research
- To carry in-house medical research by engaging in the research and development in all fields , systems of medical sciences and in diagnostics and medical treatments and to develop new technologies so as to afford medical relief in a better way. Further, to collect primary and secondary data and make statistical analysis and apply the findings for furthering medical research and maintain, generate and upkeep intellectual rights, properties and privileges in medical sciences, research, development and innovations and to patent the same and / or register and trade mark